Think About A Botox® Cosmetic Treatment For Fall
- Posted on: Sep 30 2016
Holding back the hands of time is all but impossible. But there is a proven way to treat the appearance of the fine facial lines associated with aging. It’s advantages are well-known. It’s hugely popular world-wide. It’s the purified form of botulinum toxin A – it’s Botox® Cosmetic.
Here’s why Botox® Cosmetic is terrific:
- Botox® Cosmetic is the best, easiest, minimally invasive solution for wrinkles in the forehead and around the mouth.
- It blocks the nerves that contract your facial muscles, softening the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Botox® is most effective on wrinkles that haven’t quite set, called dynamic wrinkles, that appear while you’re moving the muscles of your face, such as when you smile and frown.
- Botox® Cosmetic lifts your brow making your face look less tired and definitely more youthful.
- You may not know this, but Botox® can also decrease excessive sweating. For some people, excess sweating under the arms is an embarrassing problem that must be dealt with on a day to day basis. A simple Botox® treatment can lessen the amount of sweat produced.
Some additional things to consider:
- If you take aspirin or ibuprofen, be sure to tell us before you schedule a treatment. These medications thin the blood and increase bleeding. Some natural supplements, such as fish oil, gingko, or vitamin E, also thin the blood. We may ask you not to take those supplements for two weeks before your treatment.
- Remember that “less is more.” We will help you get that natural, expressive look.
- A Botox® Party is not the time to try Botox®. These injections should only be done by a doctor who is board-certified in dermatology or plastic surgery.
- If you’re breastfeeding, pregnant, or plan to become pregnant, the FDA recommends that you wait before starting Botox® treatments.
Fall is a perfect time to try Botox®, with the holiday season just around the corner. Call to schedule a consultation appointment, today: 904.686.8020.
Posted in: Botox